Work with us.
Change the face of communication.Current Openings
Working at Trove
We're a highly self-directed, close-knit team in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor.
Trove is led by a team of experienced founders, and backed by leading technology investors.
We're on the lookout for people who are passionate about using technology to improve how we communicate.
Perks & Benefits
- An important mission, to improve communications
- Top-notch software engineering teams (Android, Assistants, Cloud, Desktop/Web, iOS, Machine Learning, Quality, and Research)
- Competitive salary, health benefits, & employee equity program
- Flexible open vacation and personal time
- Highly self-directed team environment
- Gorgeous office space in vibrant downtown Ann Arbor
- Downtown commuting and parking benefits
- Creature comforts (electric sit/stand desks, gourmet coffee, games, team retreats, happy hours, etc.)
Current OpeningsExpand All
Cloud Software Developer
Trove is looking for Software Developer to join our team. If you're passionate about AI, connecting people, and making great products, this could be your chance to make an impact at an ambitious startup!
Trove is a SaaS start-up in Ann Arbor, Michigan that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help companies build more productive professional relationships. Trove’s analysis of your company’s email connections reveals valuable insights that are only made possible through your team members such as:
- How big is our shared network?
- Who are my team's strongest connections?
- Who in my company has strong connections to leads in our sales pipeline?
- Who do we know in common and who can help expand our network?
- Who can introduce me to a VP of Sales in New York?
You will be expected to:
- Write code to execute on product deliverables
- Build a product component given direction and feedback from senior members of the team
- Learn practices to build products with great security, quality, and performance
- Learn how to create software that operates at scale
- Build domain knowledge of individual product areas
- Provide fresh perspective on existing practices
- Build the tools that are at the very heart of achieving Trove’s core mission
Generally, we expect you have the ability to fulfill these responsibilities if you have any of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree or
- Equivalent software engineering experience
Skills and Requirements
To get this job, you must have:
- An applied understanding of software development concepts, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, or other server side programming/data storage experience
Bonus points for:
- A recent project that was really important/impactful to you
- Familiarity with unix based operating systems, bash commands, and git